Fast Fun Facts:
1. After more than 2.5 years on the graveyard shift at the Citizen app, I now work days again!
2. I’ve visited 23 countries.
3. I once tried to move away from NYC. It didn’t take.
4. I speak 2.5 languages: ask me about them!
5. I interview YA authors & write about literature as fun pastimes.
Even More Facts
Hey there, friends! I'm a mid-20s woman who was born in South Carolina, raised in Italy, schooled in Germany and Kentucky, and now lives and works in New York City! By day I do QA & Editorial work for Citizen, a news-and-public-safety app. In evenings, on weekends, and sometimes in the morning I’m a writer, of essays that focus on books (young adult primarily) and their authors; mental health; and relationships.
Oh, and I write my own books as well! Nothing you’ve read, of course, unless you’re one of my critique partners or beta readers (shoutout to them, true lifesavers), but someday maybe I’ll have a whole page here dedicated to my own books. A girl can dream.