Fast Fun Facts:
1. I work on the graveyard shift, and have for almost a year and a half now.
2. I’ve visited 23 countries.
3. I once tried to move away from NYC. It didn’t take.
4. I speak 2.5 languages: ask me about them!
5. I translate 911 emergency calls into news updates for a living.
Even More Facts
Hey there, friends! I'm a mid-20s woman who was born in South Carolina, raised in Italy, schooled in Germany and Kentucky, and now lives and works in New York City! By night (literally) I work for an app, and by day I…sleep. Somewhere in the middle though I’m a writer, of essays that focus on books (young adult primarily) and their authors; mental health; and relationships.
Oh, and I write my own books as well! Nothing you’ve read, of course, unless you’re one of my critique partners or beta readers (shoutout to them, true lifesavers), but someday maybe I’ll have a whole page here dedicated to my own books. A girl can dream.
I'm so glad you’re here! This is where you'll be able to find musings about my upcoming travels, thoughts about mental health, books, God, relationships, and more, as well as a portfolio of my published works and ways to contact me! Have a look around and be sure to say 'Hi'!